When life becomes a continuous series of stressful triggers and chronic overwhelm, it can feel nearly impossible to find the calm, clarity and vitality we need to meet the demands of our day.
Now, imagine if you knew simple, practical tools that can shift you back into the calm response.
ENTER INTO CALM
I’ve experienced the health impacts of chronic stress. I know how debilitating it is, and how difficult managing stress can be. That’s why I don’t teach clients how to manage their stress. Instead, I show them how to manage their Calm.
Focusing on the Calm is easier, more effective, faster and a lot more fun. And I like to have fun. The body’s stress-calm response is like a see-saw: when you increase or raise up one side, you automatically lower the other side. Bringing in more Calm lowers the Crazy with less effort, leading to increased productivity, well-being, health and joyfulness.
In the Crazy to Calm course, we’ll learn how to trigger the calm response in order to regain mental and emotional clarity by tapping into a series of techniques that work from the inside out.
- Learn how to meet the demands of your day without falling into overwhelm by keeping your biochemistry calm and resilient.
- Regain mental and emotional clarity by tapping into calming techniques that work instantly.
- Discover the simple yet effective tools to shift back into calm after you’ve lost your cool and are spiraling down.
This course is great for companies that want to lower work-related stress and increase productivity. It makes the perfect present for the person who has it all. The course can also be provided as a corporate gift for clients. An introductory Calm Class can be inserted into the agenda of a workshop, company retreat, bridal shower or other event.
The Crazy to Calm course has two modules with four 1.5-hour classes in each module. There is also a Facebook group to provide ongoing support and encouragement between classes.
Class 1: Laying the Foundation
- Discover the power of small shifts to create lasting change;
- Define your true “YESes” and learn what to do with them;
- Initiate two anchor practices that will help bring in more calm.
Class 2: Limbic Calming Techniques
- Understand the limbic system and the stress-calm see-saw;
- Learn the five categories of limbic calming;
- Explore body-based techniques within each of the five categories;
- Assess your personal warning signs.
Class 3: Strong Starts
- Explore how food can calm or stress our metabolism;
- Understand the sugar / stress connection;
- Learn how hormones work on a see-saw principle;
- Experience how different breakfasts impact your energy, hormones and stress levels.
Class 4: Restorative Rest
- Understand the stress-sleep connection and your response type;
- Develop a rock solid evening routine;
- Explore practices that increase Melatonin levels.
Class 1: Antidote for Adrenal Fatigue
- Learn about the adrenal system and what calms or stresses it;
- Understand the impacts of cortisol, and what triggers it to spike;
- Recognize patterns of hyperactive versus hypoactive responses, and what tools to use;
- Explore essential oils and adaptogenic herbs.
Class 2: Mastering the Mental Triggers
- Identify stressful thought patterns;
- Develop an awareness of your thoughts and their influence;
- Learn the 4-step approach that weeds out stressful beliefs and retrains your thoughts;
- Explore journaling strategies to positively engage your thoughts.
Class 3: Pathways to Presence
- Get in touch with your body wisdom and use it to shift you into calm;
- Practice three body-based exercises to cultivate presence and reconnect body and mind;
- Explore simple meditation exercises.
Class 4: Boundaries, Drains & Energy Leaks
- Explore your true YESes in more detail;
- Conduct a master time assessment;
- Develop a ‘Happy List’;
- “Schedule your priorities” versus “Prioritize your schedule”;
- Create your toolbox of support and plan how you will use each tool.
You’re invited to a free sample class specifically designed for people who want more calm, clarity and connection in their everyday lives. Walk away with five simple tools to decrease stress and increase balance.
Find out more about upcoming courses, get dates for the next free intro class, or receive info about one-on-one and corporate sessions. Send me an email at email@example.com